Thursday, February 26, 2015

I will submit your pdf file to 15 document sharing sites for $5

PDF Submission Service (Manual): I will submit your doc to 15 document sharing sites. I will create new accounts and then submit your document. The pdf doc must have an anchor links for backlink purposes and traffic to your site. I will include some popular sharing sites such as scribd, issuu, sideshare, calameo, bo, and etc. Some will have public url and some are download process to view your pdf file but by logging in so you can check your file.


*ExtraFast / Express Delivery = $10 for 1 day only
*Create simple pdf with anchor link, image and text = $10 and 2 days to deliver
*Add more 10 pdf sharing sites to make it 25 total submissions = $10 and 2 days to deliver



INSTRUCTIONS FOR BUYER:
When you order, please provide:
- PDF File
- Title
- URL / Website
- Description
- Keywords / Tags

And please tell to me if you already have on slideshare.net or other sites.

Email me at macalintal.racquel28@gmail.com or check my gig on Fiverr.

Thanks & Happy Buying!

No comments:

Post a Comment