Thursday, February 26, 2015

I will submit your business video to 15 High PR Sites Manually for $5

Video Submission Service - Manual Process: I will create accounts and submit your video to 15 sharing sites. (please provide gmail account & password, if not I will create Outlook or Yahoo account with your info given ). I will only accept below or equal to 10 MB file size.

Delivery: 3days

*Submit greater than 10MB and up to 20MB video size = $10 and 2 days to deliver
*Add 10 more video sites to make it 25 submissions = $10 and 3 days to deliver


INSTRUCTIONS FOR BUYER:
When you order, please provide:
- Title
- URL / Website
- Description: Short Description (max. of 250 characters) & Long Description (max. of 1000 characters)
- Keywords / Tags (5- 20 keywords/tags)

And please tell to me if you already have on youtube or other sites.

Email me at macalintal.racquel28@gmail.com or check my gig on Fiverr.

Thanks & Happy Buying!

No comments:

Post a Comment