Business Listings/Citation (US, UK, Canada, AU): Only for $5, I will submit your business/company to 7 local business listing sites manually such as yelp, hotfrog, foursquare, brownbook, citysquares, merchant circle, manta, yahoo local and etc...
I'm also offering:
- 15 listing sites (US, UK, Canada, AU) for $8
- 25 listing sites (US, UK, Canada, AU) for $13 + 1 day to deliver.
- 45 listing sites (US, UK, Canada, AU) for $20 + 2 days to deliver.
- 100 listings sites (USA only) for $40 + 3 days to deliver.
***For an ExtraFast / Express Delivery, just add $5.
*Specify if you need google local, bing local, yahoo local or you can send your 7 directories.
*I will send you a proof spreadsheet with login infos, active links, note or screenshots.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BUYER:
And if you have an existing listing for some directories please forward to me, that also as to avoid duplicate listing.
Email me at macalintal.racquel28@gmail.com or check my gig on Fiverr.
Thanks & Happy Buying!
No comments:
Post a Comment